12 October, 2022
Titel: Community Manager
Subtitel: Caring for the atlantis° community
Topics: Social media, Forums, Content creation, PR, Onboarding, Events.
Vacancy type: Volunteer
Remote work possible: Yes
Hours per week: As you wish
Your job will be to engage and build the online community.
Your activities will include:
- Creating engaging content
- Onboarding of new partner
Of providing great customer service.
3. Your Mission
Build long lasting relationships with the community and with partners within the atlantis° Coverse.
4. Your qualifications
- Your know how to use the internet, to look up things, to communicate.
- You like interacting with people.
- You are interested in spirituality, open to alternative living and health care.
- You are willing to learn new tools, new ways of doing things.
- Speaking another language than English is a bonus.
5. Your team
You will belong to a team spread across the globe. The main communication language is English.
6. Work place
- Remote work is possible.
- You will be using your own PC for work.
- In office work is possible. See the location above for where the office is.
7. Open to
- This job is open to people who are looking for opportunities in another industrial sector.
- For mothers who want to get back into a job.
What we offer
- On the job training.
- References for later jobs.
- Free access to learning materials.
- Of being an atlantis° pioneer.
- The possibility of creating something new in your country.
- Of extending your network of contacts.
- Of making an impact on humanity - of fostering long term change.
- Of creating a better world around you and for your children.
About the enterprises
coWorld is a service provider for the atlantis° Initiative. Its focus is on fostering the ecosystem by providing central services, seeding new services and the integration of partners.