12 October, 2022
Titel: Media Assistant
Subtitle: To care for the Coverse media.
Topics: Internet research, mailings, social media, invitations, onboarding.
Vacancy type: Volunteer
Remote work possible: Yes
Hours per week: As you wish
You will be working in a team looking after media for the Coverse ecosystem.
The media includes images, videos, podcasts.
Your focus is to create and to look after the media.
Your activities will include:
- Searching for media such as images, videos.
- Creating new media .
- Integrating the media into the service portals within the ecosystem.
- Suggesting new media.
- Media planning.
- Looking after the media library.
3. Your Mission
To make the service portals attractive and interesting to use within the atlantis° ecosystem.
4. Your qualifications
- You have an eye for colours, for design.
- Your know how to use the internet, to look up things, to communicate.
- You like interacting with people.
- You are interested in spirituality, open to alternative living and health care.
- You are willing to learn new tools, new ways of doing things.
- Speaking another language than English is a bonus.
5. Your team
You will belong to a team spread across the globe. The main communication language is English.
6. Work place
- Remote work is possible.
- You will be using your own PC for work.
- In office work is possible. See the location above for where the office is.
7. Open to
- This job is open to people who are looking for opportunities in another industrial sector.
- For mothers who want to get back into a job.
What we offer
- On the job training.
- References for later jobs.
- Free access to learning materials.
- Of being an atlantis° pioneer.
- The possibility of creating something new in your country.
- Of extending your network of contacts.
- Of making an impact on humanity - of fostering long term change.
- Of creating a better world around you and for your children.
About the enterprises
coWorld is a service provider for the atlantis° Initiative. Its focus is on fostering the ecosystem by providing central services, seeding new services and the integration of partners.